fredag 30 januari 2009

Till minne av min mamma

I dag är det årsdagen då min mamma Anna-Carin förlorade kampen mot sin cancer och fick somna in.
Jag kommer för alltid sakna henne och jag hoppas att den dagen då jag måste länmna jorden att hon är där och tar emot mig
Vi ses på andra sidan!

Mamma
You gave life to me
Turned a baby into a lady

And mamma
All you had to offer
Was the promise of a lifetime of love

Now I know
There is no other
Love like a mother`s love for her child

Goodbye`s the saddest world I`ll ever ever hear
Goodbye`s the last time I`ll hold you near
Someday you`ll say that word and I`ll will cry
It`ll breake my heart to here you say goodbye

Seems it was just yesterday when I saw your face
You told me how proud you where but I walked away
If only I knew what I knew today

I whould hold you in my arms
I whould take the pain away
Thank you for all you`ve done
Forgive all your misstakes
There`s nothing I whould`t do
to here your voice again
Somtimes I just wanna call you, but I know you won`t be there

Whould you tell me I was wrong?
Whould you help me understand?
Are you looking down up on me?
Are you proud of who I am?
There`s nothing I wouldn`t do
To have just one more chance
To look into your eyes and see you looking back

( Texterna är ifrån Celine Dions sång "Goodbye`s the saddest word" och från Christina Augileras sång "Hurt" )


Vila i frid Lilla Mor!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

alla som mötte dej kommer för alltid att minnas dej, vila i frid A-C